At Accuworx, we recognize that taking precautions to ensure safety is paramount to our employees and critical to our clients’ success. More importantly, it’s the right thing to do.
Our safety standards, programs and processes enable our staff to maximize their productivity without compromising their health and well-being. We are proud of our accomplishments and strive to exceed client expectations when it comes to safe operations.
Through our desire to ensure the safety of employees and clients, and our commitment to the continuous advancement toward our goal of zero incidents, we engage in the following activities:
- Actively promote a zero tolerance culture
- Provide constant training
- Apply job hazard analysis
- Review and improve our risk management processes
- Conduct regular field audits and take corrective actions
- Hold safety training in all areas of our operations and equip our leaders, staff and contractors with the necessary information and tools
- We also support a comprehensive Environmental, Health and Safety Program, through which we:
Optimize our planning efforts to ensure service efficiency
Use work procedures that meet each client’s objectives
Measure our results for continuous improvement
Perform all services in a manner that is safe and optimal for our employees and clients
Our commitment to safety is continuous and our drive toward zero incidents is relentless.